Still certain that ebooks aren't the wave of the future? Accept reality. Sony's Reader Store hit a milestone this week: It sold its 10 millionth book (Dan Brown's Digital Fortress was no. 10 million, if you must know).
And if you were lucky to have downloaded a book on May 5, you'll get a $10 credit for a future purchase.
Sony was also kind enough to send me a list of its top 10 downloaded books, which I appreciate, but honestly, no. 1 just gives me the heebie jeebies:
1. The Lost Symbol, Dan Brown
2. I, Alex Cross, James Patterson
3. Breaking Dawn, Stephenie Meyer
4. Eclipse, Stephenie Meyer
5. The Help, Katherine Stockett
6. Twilight, Stephenie Meyer
7. New Moon, Stephenie Meyer
8. The Lovely Bones, Alice Sebold
9. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Stieg Larsson
10. The Last Song, Nicholas Sparks