If you have digital cable, you'll be able to watch the Sunday Inaugural celebrations for free on HBO. Here are the details on what is offered from South Florida's cable providers:
- Comcast digital and online customers get free HBO from 2:25 p.m. until 9 p.m. to watch the Inaugural Celebration Concert on Sunday, January 18th. At 2:30 p.m. HBO is showing the "We Are One" Concert, at 4:30 there's the documentary "Thank You, Mr. President: Helen Thomas at the White House," followed by "Blades of Glory" (Nothing says inauguration party like Blades of Glory??) and then a repeat of the Inaugural Concert at 7 p.m.
- Comcast's On Demand programming will include: Barack Obama's inaugural address, his most famous speeches, his biography, Michelle Obama's DNC speech, a tour of the White House and The history of Air Force One.
- Free HBO Preview going on now until January 18th.
- Between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET on Jan. 20th, the DIRECTV Mix Channel will display eight channels on one screen to showcase the best live coverage from broadcast and cable news networks. The Inauguration Mix will replace the News Mix on viewer channel 102 and 352. There will also be a "blog ticker" on the bottom of the screen.
- Free HBO during the Obama Inaugural Celebration Concert at 2:30 on Sunday. HBO will be free all night until Midnight.
- All customers who have a digital box will also be able to watch the concert for free, according to an e-mail from an Atlantic Broadband spokeswoman.