The South Florida Interactive Marketing Association is calling for entries for its 2009 South Florida Interactive Excellence (SoFIE) Awards, which encourage creative, innovative and measurable digital marketing programs and reward the South Florida digital community for their hard work.
Companies based in Florida, or advertising/marketing agencies with clients based in Florida, may submit interactive work produced during 2008 for more than seven categories at www.sofieawards.com. The cost to enter is $150 per submission for SFIMA members and $200 for non-members. The deadline for entries has been extended to Thursday, March 12.
The contest categories are:
- Most Effective Social Marketing/Viral/Word of mouth campaign
- Most Effective Integrated/Cross Channel Marketing Campaign
- Most Effective Direct Response Campaign
- Most Effective Online Brand Experience
- Most Effective Email Campaign
- Most innovative: Newest and Innovative use of Integrated Marketing
- Most Effective Hospitality, Travel or Tourism Campaign/ Site