Florida Trend released it's ranking of top companies to work for in the state. You can read the entire list here, but below are the technology companies with offices in South Florida that made the list:
- Shared Technologies, a telecommunications company based in Texas, was ranked No. 1 in the large company category. It has an office in Fort Lauderdale.
- SapientNitro, an interactive marketing agency with three offices in Miami-Dade County, was ranked 33 in the large company category. It's headquartered in Boston.
- Peak 10, a technology services firm with a data center in Fort Lauderdale, ranked No. 3 in the midsized category. It's headquarters are in Charlotte, N.C.
- SkillStorm, which does IT and Engineering project management and outsourcing and staffing solutions, ranked No. 6 in the midsize category. Founded by UCF graduates, it's headquarted in San Diego, but has an office in Fort Lauderdale.
- MotionPoint in Coconut Creek was the last to make the list in the midsize category. The company specializes in website translation services.