« Music to kill dinosaurs by | Main | Vito recants »

All your princess are belong to us

Queen4 Lifetime, which has an Aug. 26 movie called The Murder Of Princess Diana and, evidently, more promotional money than it knows what to do with, just completed a poll that shows 43 percent of its viewers believe Diana's death was no accident. The other 57 percent think she was abducted by aliens, which possibly accounts for Lifetime's upcoming project Diana, Queen Of Outer Space, with Zsa Zsa Gabor in the title role.

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

The comments to this entry are closed.

-
 
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Copyright | About The Miami Herald | Advertise