Thanksgiving time is almost here and Dr. Tim Johnston,
"So much of Thanksgiving centers around food and eating that
Instead, the veterinarian offers 10 safety tips to ensure that
1. Keep your pet on its regular feeding schedule. Whatever
2. Feed your pet its regular food. Giving pets Thanksgiving
3. Do not feed your pet any part of the turkey. While people
4. Do not give your pet bones; turkey bones are particularly
5. Secure the garbage pail! Table scraps, food wrappings,
6. Keep your pet in another room during dinnertime. This way
7. Do not give pets chocolate! Chocolate is toxic and can affect the heart and nervous system.
8. No alcohol or diarrhea-causing eggnog! Alcohol can cause coma and death in animals.
9. Make sure that your pet has plenty of fresh water at all
10. Most important, make sure that your pet is wearing proper
November 19, 2008
No Turkey for You! (if you're a critter)
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference No Turkey for You! (if you're a critter):
The comments to this entry are closed.