Add to that list: poisonous snakes.
From the Washington Post ...
Unpacking a duffel bag in your Arlington County home seems pretty harmless. But that's what Andrew Bacas was doing yesterday when a rattlesnake bit him.
Bacas, the varsity boys' crew coach at Yorktown High School, had just returned home from a spring break conditioning trip to South Carolina with his team. He was unpacking his bag about 9:30 a.m. yesterday, after driving home Saturday, when he felt a sharp pain on his right hand.
"This little monster got into his gear somehow," Esther Bacas, the coach's mother, said of the 10-inch-long snake.
Bacas was treated at a nearby hospital and is expected to be fine.
In case you're wondering, here's how to treat a snake bite. And no, biting into the wound and spitting out the venom is not recommended.