They say Drake's Bar is the hottest spot to party in Kendall.
Proof: At 2 a.m. Sunday, a woman dancing on the bar accidentally kicked a flaming drink onto an unsuspecting patron, sending him to the hospital with severe burns on his chest and arms.
Fire-rescue workers said the woman in her 20s was helping out with a liquor-and-fire display on the bar. She let the spirit take her, so to speak, and started dancing away.
She got some of the fiery concoction on her foot, so she instinctly tried to kick it off. She launched the flaming alcohol onto this poor barfly who had to be taken to burn unit.
I wonder how they'd handle this situation at Flaming Moe's.