Just came back from the locker room where nuggets were flying left and right.
The Herald staff plucked a couple out of the air and share them here:
1. Nose tackle Jason Ferguson revealed that his recovering from a torn quadriceps injury will take him another six to eight months. He said he would would like to play in 2010, but won't make his decision whether he will until he's healthy.
2. Quarterback Pat White's health is fine. He drove to work this morning and was in the locker room yucking it up with teammates..
3. Quarterback Chad Henne said he didn't go back in the game Sunday because he was experiencing blurred vision. He said things were still a little blurry today.
4. Will Allen was in the locker room and was asked about his role for 2010. "I'm not worried about my role," he told The Herald's Jeff Darlington. He added he expect to be 100 percent by the start of offseason training activities in the late spring.
5. Patrick Cobbs, who tore up his left knee earlier this season, was in the locker room. He reported his rebab is going well.
6. The Dolphins will select 12th in the first round of the April 22 player draft. Miami picks immediately after either Jacksonville or Denver, depending on a coin toss between those two.
7. Joey Porter refused to speak with the media. Shocking!
8. Defensive end Randy Starks confirmed he is a Pro Bowl alternate. He said third or fourth, but wasn't sure which.
9. RB Ronnie Brown, who suffered a lisfranc fracture of his right foot, is no longer using crutches and is wearing his normal footwear. But he is still walking with a pronounced limp.
Coach Tony Sparano will speak in a few minutes. Come back for the update from him.