GAINESVILLE -- Cover your eyes...or don't.
The GatorNation's mindset right now: somewhere between Stockholm syndrome and a revolution.
Some fun facts...
* Georgia Tech has more passing touchdowns than UF.
* Michigan has -69 yards rushing the past two weeks, but the Wolverines still average just one-fourth of a yard per carry less than the Gators. On a related note, Brent Pease and Al Borges both protect the quarterback with the exact same (in)efficiency.
* Wake Forest has as many offensive touchdowns as Florida.
* The Gators are barely better at kicking field goals than Purdue or Virginia Tech, while barely worse than USC, FAU or Kansas.
* Florida has two four-game losing streaks since 1990 -- both under Muschamp
* Florida’s red zone offense is less than one percent better than the self-proclaimed schematic genius’ (Mr. Charlie Weis).
* The combined record of UF’s four wins: 15-23.
* Florida has allowed as many rushing touchdowns as Boston College and Louisiana-Lafayette.
* UF has more penalties during its four-game losing streak than seven teams in the country have all season.
* Florida’s meat-grinder attack has allowed 40 more tackles for loss than Stanford’s smashmouth offense. Also, UF has more negative yardage than Kansas.
Yup, Amanda Bynes has a better 2013 resume. Oh, and UF still has two top-12 teams remaining on the schedule. Seriously, it’s almost impressive how bad Florida has been this season.
Follow me on Twitter @JesseReSimonton