- 'Just me baby!' Broadway's Cheyenne Jackson of 'Glee' and '30 Rock' brings new nightclub act to Miami's Prelude by Barton G
- Gallery | 'Glee,' Broadway star Cheyenne Jackson warms up new act in Miami at Prelude by Barton G
Broadway and 'Glee' star Cheyenne Jackson sang New Year's Eve to a packed Prelude by Barton G, filled with revelers and cast members of Beauty and the Beast, also playing the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts.
During the show, Jackson paid tribute to his partner of 10 years, physicist Monte Lapka and told the crowd -- both gay and straight -- that they would be married if it was legal.
After Friday's late-night performance, Jackson said hello to Pridelines Youth Services executive director Victor Diaz-Herman and partner Clint Escandell.
Jackson performs again at Prelude on Saturday night.
IF YOU GO
Cheyenne Jackson appears Saturday, Jan. 1, at Prelude by Barton G. at the Adrienne Arsht Center, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami.
- Premium Seating: Includes three-course dinner, open bar, Cheyenne Jackson performance. ($195).
- Dinner and Show: Includes three-course dinner (reserved seating), Cheyenne Jackson performance. ($150).
- Show Only: Includes Cheyenne Jackson performance (standing room, seating as available). Two-drink minimum applies. ($75)
The evening begins at 8:30 p.m. For more information, call 305-357-7900 or visit www.preludebybartong.com.