On The Issues, U.S. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin, Mitt Romney's choice for vice presidential running mate, "is a Hard-Core Conservative"
Ryan's gay-rights record, according to On The Issues:
- Voted yes on prohibiting job discrimination based on sexual orientation
- Voted yes on Constitutionally defining marriage as one-man-one-woman
- Voted yes on Constitutional Amendment banning same-sex marriage
- Voted yes on banning gay adoptions in Washington, D.C.
- Rated 0% by the gay rights group HRC
- Rated 91% by the conservative Christian Coalition