Join us on June 24 where we will take over the Bali Room at Dapur for an intimate lunch of not more than 25. We'll begin at Noon and end promptly at 1 PM. Our featured speaker will be Dr Kenney of Midland Medical Center. The subject will be “Taking Advantage of the Affordable Care Act Benefits.”
Dr Kenney will guide you through ways to best utilize your new healthcare benefits. There are things we can do at different stages of our lives to ensure optimal health. And when we feel good inside, it shows outside. Since the passage of the Affordable Care Act, every participant is eligible for a yearly exam without a copay or deductible. Pre-existing conditions can no longer be used as an excuse to deny claims. There are different benefits for men and women such as mammograms or PSA tests after a certain age. In honor of June being Men’s Health Month, Dr Kenney will provide a checklist for every stage of men’s lives, from what we should to in our 20’s to what we should do when we are 50 plus. The benefits provided by the Affordable Care Act also change with each stage of our lives.
About Lunch, Learn & Network:
* The 4th Tuesday Luncheons are in addition to the Quarterly Networking Luncheons and Executive Lunch
* Each will feature a Speaker/Sponsor who will speak briefly to the attendees
* There will be only ONE speaker per luncheon
* Each luncheon is limited to 25 people which will allow more time to get to know the attendees
* The luncheons will run from Noon until 1pm, taking up less time than our larger Quarterly Luncheons
* Lunch will be served "family style" with several options to save time in ordering
* The lunch price includes non-acholic beverage, tax and gratuity
* The luncheons will be held in the Bali private dining room at Dapur each month
« They do: Cities of Miami Beach, Orlando join forces to support gay marriage in Florida court cases | Main | Temple Israel’s gay Ru’ach fellowship honors founders and celebrates with Miami pride seder »
Greater Fort Lauderdale gay chamber to hold Midland Medical lunch networker noon Tuesday
The comments to this entry are closed.