If you get bored during tonight's GOP primary debate for the governor's race, the Democrats have a solution: play the bingo game they just released. See the rules and card below:
* Whenever McCollum or Scott says a word or phrase in one of your boxes, check it off.
* If you check 5 boxes in any straight or diagonal line, you win McCollum-Scott Bingo!
* The center box, "Idea-Free Zone" is free. Since neither Scott nor McCollum have any ideas to tackle the challenges Florida faces, you can go ahead and check that box off right away.
* If either McCollum or Scott throws a punch at each other, everyone wins!
* Since McCollum and Scott think they're above the rules, cheating is welcome and encouraged. Just don't tell your neighbor...