Here's a partial list of Florida congressional reactions to President Obama's announcement that he'd seek congressional approval before striking Syria:
PolitiFact Florida is a partnership of the Tampa Bay Times and the Miami Herald to help you find the truth in politics.
- Florida House and Senate clash over budget negotiations — before they even start
- Rep. Jared Moskowitz: Fellow Democrats playing 'procedural games' on guns
- Another gun bill, allowing weapons in churches at schools, is delayed
- How they voted: Roll call on assault weapons ban debate
- Governor Scott: 'My goal is to move the needle'
- Sayfie Review
- State of Florida
- Florida House of Rep.
- Florida Senate
- Florida Commission on Ethics
- Florida Department of State - Division of Elections
- Florida Election Commission
- County supervisors of election
- Federal Election Commission
- Florida Statutes
- The Boardroom Brief
Powered by TypePad