Like many news sites, The Miami Herald is transitioning its blogs from a system called Typepad to something newer and snazzier and more likely to be recognized by search engines.
As a result, my buzz blog is moving to a new location, available only on Miamiherald.com. There are three ways to find my work going forward:
• Follow me on Twitter (@flasportsbuzz). I tweet out links to all of my stories.
• Beginning soon, my blog will appear in the upper right corner of The Herald's sports home page.
I've already posted five links today that can all be found on my new page --- http://www.
• News regarding the Dolphins' return jobs, the No. 3 receiver situation and other nuggets from the Dolphins' offensive coordinator and special teams coordinator.
• News on why the Dolphins are removing Cam Wake from the starting lineup and other personnel nuggets from the Dolphins' defensive coordinator today.
• News on Justise Winslow and some of the Heat's other young players, plus a Chris Bosh update.
• News on something we found that should make you less quick to judge Ryan Tannehill.
• Chatter notes from today's buzz column, including lots of UM nuggets and some mixed news on a Marlins trade. In that post, you'll find UM personnel notes, another change players like from the Al Golden/Mark D'Onofrio administration and why Club LIV is helping Mark Richt.
We thank you for making this by far The Herald's most-read blog among Dade, Broward and Palm Beach readers and appreciate you joining me at my new Miamiherald.com location and following me on Twitter (@flasportsbuzz). Happy football season to all!