SCORE has developed a 5-part workshop series that will take you through the basics of starting up a business. Local SCORE chapters are running their series now. The agendas vary slightly. Here’s SCORE Miami-Dade’s agenda:
1) Start-up Basics. A no nonsense look at the requirements of starting a Business. The first free seminar has passed, but SCORE will provide a makeup session at no charge if you sign up for the series.
The following workshops are to be taken as a group and cost $100 for all.
2) Business Concept Development: Thursday, Jan. 24, 5-7 p.m.
3) How to market your product or service: Thursday, Jan. 31, 5-7 p.m.
4) Creating Financial Forecasts and Reports: Thursday, Feb. 7, 5-7 p.m.
5) Funding Your Business: Thursday, Feb. 21, 5-7 p.m.
All workshops are from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at: Shake-a-Leg Foundation, 2620 South Bayshore Drive, Coconut Grove 33133. Parking is free with validation. Register here for SCORE Miami-Dade’s Series