- Boatsetter: the Airbnb of boating.
- Feathr; a multi-platform smartphone application that replaces paper business cards with interactive digital cards integrated with tools for contact management.
- Gui.de: a software company focused on turning online news and blogs into video for anyone wanting to curate and consume content when reading isn’t an option.
- Kimetric: integrated cloud based analytics, consumer profile and smart interactive displays for retail.
- Pack Photos: an app that lets you create events and get your friends/attendees to contribute to a timeline of photos, comments and check-ins of the event in real time.
- Seamless Docs: transform any document so it can be completed online.
- Tabber: an app allowing you to order in your favorite restaurants and bars from your smartphone.
- Vinylfy: helps record collectors to keep track of their collection, discover new exciting ones and share it with others online.
SuperConf, organized by Auston Bunsen, Brian Breslin and Davide DiCillo and supported by a host of sponsors, is a two-day conference on design, development and entrepreneurship that includes nine speakers from Silicon Valley and elsewhere, including Juan Diego Calle, CEO at .CO, Neil Patel, founder at KISSMetrics, and Drew Wilson, designer and developer of The Industry, small private workshops on lean analytics, "growth hacking" and mobile interface and web application design (for an extra registration fee), the Startup Blastoff and an electronic bike giveaway and after-party by Wahwah, the evolution of the Miami startup Senzari. Most of the conference takes place Feb. 21-22 at the John S. and James L. Knight Center in downtown Miami. A record 160+ participants are expected at this third annual event; tickets are still available. More details on superconf.co. It's part of Miami Tech Week.