By Tasha Cunningham
There is a wealth of free, or almost free, tools online to help small business promote their products and services on mobile platforms. If you read my column in Business Monday today you’ve learned about five of them. Here are five more that you can try!
- GOQR.me – Use this free tool to create custom QR codes that drive traffic to your mobile website. Get GOQR here - http://goqr.me/
- DudaMobile – Don’t have money to create your own mobile website? Let DudaMobile do it for you. This free tool allows you to create a mobile website by using your current URL and showing you how it looks in a mobile device like an iPhone. It also gives you the ability to edit your mobile site and customize the look. Get more information here – www.DudaMobile.com.
- Conduit – This free tool allows you to build a mobile application for your small business in just minutes. If you anticipate a large number of users for your application, Conduit offers pricing plans that range from $39 to $99 a month, depending on the number of users. Find out more here - http://mobile.conduit.com
- MobileNation – If you are looking for another option for building a free mobile application, check out MobileNation. Nearly 40,000 applications have been built using this tool. Get it here - http://www.mobilenationhq.com/
- FanMinder – This free tool lets you create and send mobile contests, discounts and offers to engage your customers. The tool allows you to develop a contest or deal and use Facebook to promote. Get more information here - http://fanminder.com/
If you missed Tasha's column in Business Monday, you can read it here.
If you missed Tasha;s column, read it here.