The University of Miami Launch Pad is bringing back its Elevator Pitch contest for Global Entrepreneurship Week. There are two categories: student (university and high school students 16 or older from any school) and community (South Florida entrepreneurs). All entrants must have an existing for-profit businesses. But time is running out to enter for your chance to win prizes. Your entry is a video and qualified entrants are automatically entered into the People's Pick competition.
But hurry, the entry deadline is Sunday, Nov. 10, at 11:59 p.m. Here's how to enter:
- * Plan and create a pitch that is a maximum of 60 seconds long.
- * Take a video of the pitch.
- * Register for the contest at www.thelaunchpad.org/PitchContest and upload your pitch.
- * Tell your friends to vote during the online voting period Nov. 11-13 for a chance to win the People's Pick nomination.
- * The best 10 in each of the student and community categories will be selected to pitch in person at the finals Nov. 20 during GEW. Finalists will be announced Nov. 15.
Good luck! More info: www.thelaunchpad.org/PitchContest