« What if there was a 64-team playoff? | Main | UM-FIU rivalry could end on court Friday »

The Hot Stove: Marve, Bryce and recruiting

There's never a time of year quite like that little gap when the football regular season ends and the bowl game takes place. At The U, that time was usually reserved for rumors of who might decide to leave school early for the NFL or who might be leaving a coaching job here for a better one somewhere else. These days it's a little different.

Among the many rumors heard around The U this week: Robert Marve is disgruntled and leaving the program; highly-touted recruit Bryce Brown isn't coming to UM anymore; Patrick Nix is getting fired; Jack McClinton is going to play the part of Rick James in a movie; and the reason I didn't get into that club last weekend in Louisville was because I can't wear skinny jeans. In search of some truth, I spent the past three nights talking to folks in and around this program to try and provide you with what I believe is behind all of this internet, hearsay madness. And so far, the only rumor I can confirm with 100 percent certainty is the last one. I didn't get into that club because of my baggy jeans.

But as for the rest, here is what I'm hearing...

> It's on good word the parents of quarterback Robert Marve had some sort of a meeting with Randy Shannon before the coach flew to San Francisco for some bowl festivities Robert_marve2Wednesday. From what I gathered, Marve's future at Miami remains unclear. It's unknown exactly what was discussed. But the fact remains he started 11 games this season. As one person told me, "He had a chance to put a stranglehold on the position with 11 starts and he didn't." My guess is his family wants what's best for their son. And there's nothing wrong with that. After all, this could all be about nothing serious. But I've been told family-coach meetings are rare during the season. That should show you how important the issue is for both sides. Don't look for any public statements on this until the issue is resolved.

Meanwhile, if Marve does leave as the hot rumor suggests, he's been tied to USF, LSU and UF on internet message boards and blogs. Here's what makes sense to me. If he does decide to leave, don't expect him to be granted a release to USF. Miami plays USF, after that newly signed deal, many times over the next few years. And the Canes don't usually allow players to transfer to future opponents.

> While Marve's future at UM is unclear, one thing is certain: he has not been is suspended for violating any team rules. In fact, no player at UM has been suspended for breaking any team rules (as of right now). We will find out next Wednesday, however, if someone failed to meet the academic requirements to remain eligible for the Emerald Bowl on Dec. 27.

> As for Miami's other quarterback, Jacory Harris, I don't expect him to be going Jacory_harris2_2anywhere regardless of whether or not Marve transfers after the bowl game. Harris, I'm told, is extremely happy at Miami. While Jacory's parents are expected to request a meeting after the season with Shannon to talk about their son (much the same way as Marve), no one should think Harris wants out. The family loves being close to their son and do not want to have to drive far to watch their son play. In fact, even though at first they thought the two QB system might not work, they were pleasantly surprised it did. Just don't take that to mean they'll be happy with it being in place moving forward.

Jermaine_mckenzie> From what I hear, expect a handful of players -- especially running backs who hardly played and tight ends and linemen who never play -- to be transferring to new schools after the bowl game (just like last year). One guy who I don't expect to leave is receiver Jermaine McKenzie. His father told me Monday night Jermaine is finally healthy (100 percent) and they expect him to compete at a higher level this spring. While Jermaine was frustrated he didn't catch a pass this season, I'm told he believes in the coaches, who keep urging him to compete.

> As for highly-touted running back Bryce Brown, who told Scout.com last week he was no longer planning on enrolling at UM in January, the Canes are still very confidentBryce_brownthey'll land the blue-chipper from Kansas. Brown has been busy taking official visits to Clemson, Missouri and Oregon. He still has another trip scheduled to Purdue and his final trip to Miami. But the word is Oregon is the only team that really might be able to sway Brown away from the Canes. Bryce said in a candid video interview with Scout he loved the feel at Oregon. I just don't expect it to be strong enough to pull him away from UM in the end and neither do the Hurricanes' brass who believe his relationship with Arthur Brown will prevail.

> Plantation cornerback and UM commitment Brandon McGee and I spoke for about 15 minutes regarding Brown, who will be his teammate at the U.S. Army All-American game next month in San Antonio. This is what McGee told me: "It kind of threw me off that he's not coming early anymore. But I still think he's going to be a Cane. We talk on the phone and he tells me how he's working on getting some linemen to come here. I'd be really surprised if he changed his mind."

> McGee, who said he will begin his career at UM as a cornerback, will begin classes at UM on Jan. 20 and is expecting to room with running back Mike James. He said he's been busy working out since his season ended three weeks ago. Lately, he's been busy trying to Browmcgeerecruit for the Canes, chatting it up with receiver Andre DeBose (one of the Sanford trio). This weekend, McGee will celebrate his birthday by taking an official visit with fellow commitments James, tight end Billy Sanders, tight end Stephen Plein, defensive end Olivier Vernon and defensive lineman Curtis Porter. The plan is to help try and create a family feel with the big guys who will also be visiting this weekend -- offensive linemen Bobby Massie, Daniel Campbell and Jermaine Johnson. "We're definitely trying to get some of those big men to commit," McGee said. "Coach Stoutland told us he needs an assist."

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

All you guys do is give marve a hard time its not easy being a QB here at the U Wright sucked because every year there was a new OC and bad recievers now we have 2 quality qp and great recievers who drop alot of balls and an average o-line that was supposed to be great. Give Marve time the guy almost died and lest be honest Harris scores when the game is out of reach and the recievers cant catch Marve's bullets. Im a Miami fan but I would not be upset if Marve transfer you guys want to be the best at any cost how about who guys go play qb at the u

Let Marve go, he is Kyle Wright with better receivers. He bails out as soon as he sees the slightest hint of pressuure. Harris can carry this team and there are couple of good QB recruits left out there. What happen to the days when kids beg to stay at UM, now we have to cater to mediocure talent. I DON'T THINK SOOO.

I'm not saying that Marve was good. I'm not saying that Marve is better than Harris. I actually prefer Harris at the moment, in all honesty. But to sit there and say, after 11 games that this team will not be a National Title contender under Robert Marve is ridiculous. How can you have an opinion formed on the guy after 11 games? That is absolutely ridiculous. How can you close the book on a REDSHIRT FRESHMAN, who is starting his 1st year? How can you compare him to Kyle Wright? It's just ridiculous statement after ridiculous statement. Ever heard of a player developing? The guy is freaking 19 years old and you're saying we can't win with him. Alot can happen between freshman year and senior year. Colt McCoy sucked as a freshman. I think he turned out ok. Vince Young was atrocious his freshman and sophomore years. The light turned on for him late in his career.

I have not formed my opinion on Marve yet because I have not seen enough. I have not formed my opinion on Jacory Harris yet because I have not see enough. At the moment, the team is run better by Jacory Harris. That's it. But, again, to say that this team will not be a national title contender under Marve is asinine and is a typical statement that I would expect to be made by someone calling into Joe Rose or Jim Mandich.

And who said freshman can't win games? THIS TEAM can't win games with freshman. Wake up, this is not the Miami of old. This team has several problems on both sides of the ball. They were 5-7 last year, for God's sake. You're not happy with making a bowl game this year? What did you expect? A 10-2 season? Wake up, man.

What I did want to see was major improvements from last year and I saw a few but not enough to really get excited about. This team is still very bad.

I agree with Joe. I still can't understand why people are giving our starting QB this year such a break! Just compare him with another TRUE freshman last year that picked us apart: Sam Bradford.

6-5 is horrendous. Marve, you want to be the man, step up and do it. 6-5 isn't cutting it. Time to let the next guy have a shot at it. It's about the U, not about you.

Posted by: jaime | December 12, 2008 at 06:48 AM

Unbelievable. Typical, clueless Miami fan.
People like you are the reason why we are widely known as the dumbest fan base.

(bri cane) I see you feal like jacory puts up good stats against garbage teams but if you would watch the game and see the duke game you would notice that miami was down 17 to 7 in the second quater with two min drill when jacory got his shot he led us down the feal and the rest is history and what marve did was 1 touchdown and 3 picks before halftime against duke a garbage team and you say he threw game tying prayer but did he had man to man coverage bryd is like 6-4 and the d-b was like 5-11 i would throw a jumpball if i was in the situation and jacory led us down the field inside our own 15 on the road with the two min drill marve has talent but he also has had more chances than jacory if jacory dosen't put on his cap and lead miami down the field to score he is out the game and marve is in and the reason why some people are picking harris is because of those games he showed crazy poise at 17 they both are young marve is not wright but harris makes the offense looks smooth both made mistakes its just that marve never showed us he is the man after those two games at texas a&m and north carolina he hasn't been the same

canes

"Alot can happen between freshman year and senior year. Colt McCoy sucked as a freshman. I think he turned out ok. "
Posted by: Canes | December 12, 2008 at 09:11 AM
ple

canes please do research before you compare marve to a good qb. here is colts freshman season vs marves. if marve had colts numbers we would be talking about the orange bowl not the emerald bowl. think before you speak ,comparing these two is what is ridiculous

mccoy 2500 yards 68%passing , 29 tds to 7 picks his first year as a starter and a 10-3 record.
marve had 9 tds 13 ints, 1293 yards and 54%..
and a 6-5 record as a starter.

canesjunkie,,

your kidding right? florida and va tech were his best 2 games and he sucked in both of them.
our starting qb averages 115 yards per game passing and 11 yards rushing per game. our offense scored under 20 points in those 2 games combined.
lets just forget about marves awful stats and look at our offensive production under marves leadership.
undeniable garbage is what i saw with him guiding my once proud team.

people stop comparing marves freshman year with colt mccoy..colt had marino numbers, marve had steve burline numbers....look it up ,a really poor comparison guys... you can do better.
how bout compare marve to rix or kirby freeman would be better fit.

I was thinking of Colt's sophomore year, which was good as well. My mistake on that. Just replace Colt MCcoy with someone like Chris Leak or Matthew Stafford. Would you have anything to say to that? I do remember Stafford struggling in his 1st year as starter. Regardless, compare McCoy's team to Marve's. Texas is good...Miami sucks.

Anyways, you obviously do not get the point. The point I was trying to make is that it is too early and there is not enough evidence to say that Marve cannot make this team a contender. The guy is 19 and has played 11 games. Right or wrong?

And the Hurricanes are not 7-5 because of Robert Marve.

Who cares what the comparison is? Marve should not be getting compared to anyone. I was using them as examples of QBs that looked bad and then developed into good college QBs later on. McCoy was a bad example on my part because his sophomore year was not as bad as I originally thought. This is not a comparison between anyone. This is proving that QBs can look terrible early and develop into good QBs and lead teams to titles, ie: Vince Young, Chris Leak, etc. You can find many examples. It is premature to say that Robert Marve sucks and that he can't lead a team to a title. That is ridiculous. As is, comparing him to Kyle Wright.

Try to comprehend what you are reading next time.

CANES- Is there a reason why you are insulting my comments? Is your pen-s so small that you have to insult a guy via the internet? A guy that can literally squeeze you like a pimple? I will not get into name calling, but I will not self-flagellate myself, because I dont think UMfans are dumb at all. Except maybe you.

You have no principle, no opinion, yet you criticize evryone else's opinions. that is unmanly.

"I havent formed my opinion about Marve or JH..." Dude, man up. please. You sound like my ex-girlfriend, who I used to beat when she spoke like that. Only kidding.

First of all, 11 games IS enough to form an opinion. And unless you are such an egotistic snob that think everyone else is wrong and you are right, then you may want to read what most of these "opinionated" fans say. Most agree that MArve has had his chance, and he hasn't shown much. He had a chance against UCF to pad his stats. He blew it against NC, and Ga TEch. He looked pathetic against Uva. Not by himself, but everyone and anyone who knows football understands that the QBis the general on the field. that is why they get the glory and the criticism. Credit where credit is due, and accept it if you are critcized. he knew that- I am sure, coming here, after all, he was well-known already, since he was "Florida Mr Football" and was used to winning all the time. And for you to be such a panzy, and critciize others for comapring him to Kyle Wright, means you are a blowhard. Its a fair comparison, in fact, KW came as highly touted if not more than MArve. He had Tyrone Moss, and a better running game. he had Greg Olsen, who is playing on sundays.he had Eric Winston, Ditto. Bottom line, you either perform or you dont.

Finally, You keep bringing up this dumbs-t about Colt McCoy's freshman year. what about Sam Bradford? What about USF's Grohe? Oh, I see, I can't wait, you are going to come up with another excuse: the O-line, the receivers, blah blah blah. I do concede this- They will both get better.

I never said Marve is THAT bad. I justsaid, and my point was, Harris did better, as a true freshman (who incidentally did not have access to the playbooks that Marve had for the previous year), and should be made the starter. And Marve had his chance (11 games to totally seal it), and will still get that chance next spring. But we need ONE starter, not this goony goo goo 2 qb scheme that is driving evryone bonkers!

Yeah, you're a real bad @ss. I'd like to see you come "Squeeze me like a pimple".

In your original comments, you blamed this 6-5 record on Robert Marve. Robert Marve is not to blame for that record.

So, 11 games is enough to tell if a guy is going to be good or not? Is this what you're saying? Are you saying that that is it for Robert Marve as a starting QB? He is not any good? Are you serious?

In regards to comparing him to Kyle Wright. If he doesn't get any better throughout his career. IF he doesn't learn how to stay in the pocket and read defeneses better and go through his progressions, then yeah, you can compare him to Kyle Wright, I guess. But to compare him to Kyle Wright now, after completing his freshman season is ridiculous.

Your last paragraph is what I agree with and what I have been saying. I agree that there should be one starter and it should be Harris. But the book is nowhere near being closed on Robert Marve.

Harris deserves to start in the bowl game. Let him play a complete game. We will never know how good he is until then. Stop that BS of playing two QB's. In the end you don't know who is better until you make each of them responsible for the game.

My God...learn reading comprehension. This is not comparing anyone to anyone. Players look bad as freshman all the time and then develop into studs. Who is to say that this can't happen with Marve? The point is that this season does not define Marve's career nor ability.

Yes, Bradford started off good from the beginning. What's your point? Is that what you expected Marve to do?

And how do I not have an opinion? All I said is that I have not formed an opinion on how good either Marve or Harris are after 1 season because I'm not a f*ckig idiot. 11 games of their freshman year is not enough of a sample size. If you don't see that, then I don't really think I have to say anything else.

I stated that I think Harris is better.

I stated that I think Harris is better at the moment. The offense flows better with him. I think, he should be the sole starter.

EVERONE IS PUTTING THE 5 LOSSES ON MARVE, DIDN'T HARRIS PLAY IN THOSE GAMES TO? IN THE VA TECH GAME AND UCF GAME MARVE HAD THE MASS MAJORITY OF SNAPS AND THOSE WERE WINS..

TH TEAM LOSES A GAME NOT A SINGLE QB

I AGREE

kyle wright was a better 1st year starter than marve. thats what scares me the most. i see what your saying, we should give marve another 33 games to show some improvement. maybe after 44 starts then we can compare him to wright and freeman.lets just name him starter for the next 3 years because of his tremendous upside. he shouldnt have to compete at qb like all the other positions compete for the starting job. once a starter always the starter, no matter how poorly you perform. since the 3rd quarter of the carolina game he threw 4 times as many ints as tds. good qbs dont throw more ints than tds. we shoulda gave dante culpepper another 33 games.

FIRE NIX. HE IS THE PROBLEM. PLAYCALLING AND EXECUTION SUCK.

kyle wright was a better 1st year starter than marve. thats what scares me the most. i see what your saying, we should give marve another 33 games to show some improvement. maybe after 44 starts then we can compare him to wright and freeman.lets just name him starter for the next 3 years because of his tremendous upside. he shouldnt have to compete at qb like all the other positions compete for the starting job. once a starter always the starter, no matter how poorly you perform. since the 3rd quarter of the carolina game he threw 4 times as many ints as tds. good qbs dont throw more ints than tds. we shoulda gave dante culpepper another 33 games.

Posted by: canethang | December 12, 2008 at 01:05 PM

Again...reading comprehension. Did I not just say that I think Harris should be the starter? What are you reading? Seriously?

FIRE NIX. HE IS THE PROBLEM. PLAYCALLING AND EXECUTION SUCK.

Posted by: HNCANE | December 12, 2008 at 01:05 PM

I Agree 100%

we won those 6 games inspite of marve not because of him. we nearly lost the ucf game because of marve. we should score 50 on them. he threw 3 picks that game and one for an int td. if that wasnt enough to lose his job we were down the next week by 10 to duke before jacory bailed us out. if not for harris we would be 5 and 7 or 4 and 8. marve just doesnt have it. and maybe never will. i would like to see what harris can do as a full time starter.

quality team leaders dont get suspended for the first game of their careers either.

we won those 6 games inspite of marve not because of him. we nearly lost the ucf game because of marve. we should score 50 on them. he threw 3 picks that game and one for an int td. if that wasnt enough to lose his job we were down the next week by 10 to duke before jacory bailed us out. if not for harris we would be 5 and 7 or 4 and 8. marve just doesnt have it. and maybe never will. i would like to see what harris can do as a full time starter.

Posted by: canethang | December 12, 2008 at 01:13 PM

lol...unbelievable. Typical Miami fan.

after looking at the evidence , i am more convinced than ever. MARVE IS A SCRUB. HE belongs at ucf or fiu.

sorry we should be so lucky to hang in with the likes of DUKE and UCF and UVA. have you looked at marves numbers he couldnt start for any team in the acc. he is rated dead last in the acc. the acc.

"im hoping for change in 09"
"change i can believe in"

SO CANE, WHAT IS It THAT YOU ARE SAYING? I MEAN WHAT YOU ARE NOT SAYING? OR WHAT YOU MEAN TO SAY BUT YOU HAVEN'T SAID? OR WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY BUT YOU HAVE SAID IT BUT NOT REALLY?

GEEZ, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, SON.

And yes, you can judge skills after 11 games. Period. maybe you can't but most of us can. How else do recruiters look at QBs on combines? What- so we are supposed to make up our minds about Marve after 5 years?

11 games is more than sufficient. In these games he played at home, he played ahead, he played leading, he lost leads, he brought us down the field, never did he actually win a game for us, meaning did he make a final drive to win or save a game, aka JH against Va or Dorsey as a true sophomore against FSU?
he played in small stadiums, small crowds, and in the doozies of them all: jam packed swamp at night, and jam packed Aggie stadium. he played against one top 2 team, and several top 25 teams.

He had all of the iterations and opportunities necessary to show us that HE and no-one else was the man. he did not seize that opportunity in my opinion. Whether he can take that oppoprtunity back from Jacorry remains to be seen, but I'll tell you -if and when JH gets thatchance to be the No.1 qb, and he wins----competes for the ACC and gets us back to a top ten ranking and or a shot at the glory, it's a done deal. that's my point.

Listen, you idiot. This TEAM sucks. Marve is not the reason that we struggle vs. UCF or Duke. This is not the OLD MIAMI. THIS TEAM SUCKS. The Defense SUCKS. The Offense SUCKS. Many of the coaches SUCK.

And then you say if Harris was in the UCF game, we'd hang 50 on them? Are you really this dumb? If we played 8 quarters, we wouldn't score 50 on UCF. Changing the QB is not going to turn this offense into a powerhouse. It is what it is.

LOL...Yeah, Marve should be at UCF or FIU. Unbelievable. God, you are too stupid for me to reply to anymore.

no , its just marve that sucks.

Cane you are retarded, or autistic. You must be.

Ok so maybe you can understand this: hdiduferuyfuruugyfyrfggf747yr85889ee`i-dolkx

By the way, Harris WOULD have put 50 on UCF- He put 39 on FSU-why not? He put 49 on Duke-why not? I guarantee you MArve WOULD not have put 49 on Duke.

Ok ok- Replay that UCF game and get back to me. You'll see the error of your opinions!

not coaches , not players. just marve.

SO CANE, WHAT IS It THAT YOU ARE SAYING? I MEAN WHAT YOU ARE NOT SAYING? OR WHAT YOU MEAN TO SAY BUT YOU HAVEN'T SAID? OR WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY BUT YOU HAVE SAID IT BUT NOT REALLY?

GEEZ, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, SON.

And yes, you can judge skills after 11 games. Period. maybe you can't but most of us can. How else do recruiters look at QBs on combines? What- so we are supposed to make up our minds about Marve after 5 years?

11 games is more than sufficient. In these games he played at home, he played ahead, he played leading, he lost leads, he brought us down the field, never did he actually win a game for us, meaning did he make a final drive to win or save a game, aka JH against Va or Dorsey as a true sophomore against FSU?
he played in small stadiums, small crowds, and in the doozies of them all: jam packed swamp at night, and jam packed Aggie stadium. he played against one top 2 team, and several top 25 teams.

He had all of the iterations and opportunities necessary to show us that HE and no-one else was the man. he did not seize that opportunity in my opinion. Whether he can take that oppoprtunity back from Jacorry remains to be seen, but I'll tell you -if and when JH gets thatchance to be the No.1 qb, and he wins----competes for the ACC and gets us back to a top ten ranking and or a shot at the glory, it's a done deal. that's my point.

Posted by: Jaime | December 12, 2008 at 01:27 PM

Have what both ways exactly?

Recruiters study game tapes for a player's entire career. They go watch them live. AND they watch them at combines. Nobody bases it on such a small sample size...only you.

Yes, you can see skill. And Robert Marve did show flashes and had many good plays. Overall his play was poor this year, though. But to say that that's it. This 19 yr old freshman sucks, this is as good as he's gonna be, and he will never amount to anything is stupid. Nobody would do that...Let me rephrase that...no intelligent person would do that.

Harris is the better QB after year 1...I agree.

marve brings the whole team down by starting out with 4 straight 3nout drives every week.

some players only get 11 games as a starter, tom brady got none. whats that guy on the dolphins who started in front of him at michigan.

I'm retarded? This anemic offense is ranked one of the worst in college football and you think that putting in Harris would fix that? I'm retarded right?
Harris put up 39 points vs. FSU correct? He had 32 yards passing that game, you @sshole.
This offense doesn't score those type of numbers for a variety of reasons. A QB change will not make it us a good offense.
But I'm the one that is retarded. Idiots, man. Idiots.

I love the analysis by CANETHANG of the Harris/Marve comparison using their stats and their drives. The numbers are not even close, Harris is far superior and the numbers further reflect what is obvious for all Cane fans to see - Harris is the better QB and he is the future if UM wants to make BCS championship runs. Marve is a good D-I QB, he just isn't as good as Harris.

some players only get 11 games as a starter, tom brady got none. whats that guy on the dolphins who started in front of him at michigan.

Posted by: canethang | December 12, 2008 at 01:37 PM

First of all, Tom Brady was a 2-year starter at Michigan. And he was sitting behind Drew Henson, who has never played for the Dolphins. Do you even watch football?

IT'S ONE YEAR PEOPLE, CALM DOWN. THERE IS NO TELLING WHO IS GOING TO BE BETTER. THEY ARE BOTH FRESHMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marve just doesnt have it PERIOD

giving jacory the start for the bowl is the only way to solve this debate. harris has 1 more touchdown and less than half the turnovers marve does. marve .08 tds per game and 1.35 ints per game. if its just the coaches and players then why doesnt harris have more pick than tds. harris has more tds than marve in less than half the drives marves had.

i am not a fan nor an expert on patriot or big 10 football. nor would i ever want to be. maybe if canes spent more time watchin the U and less time loving tom brady . he would know that marve sucks and harris is the man for the job.

i am not a fan nor an expert on patriot or big 10 football. nor would i ever want to be. maybe if canes spent more time watchin the U and less time loving tom brady . he would know that marve sucks and harris is the man for the job.

Posted by: canethang | December 12, 2008 at 02:22 PM

Another typical idiotic response that makes no sense.

Sorry that I watch and know football. Just pointing out that you know nothing.

i feel like im living in BIZZARO WORLD.
HOW can anyone make so many excuses for this kids poor POOR qb skills. a qbs number one job protect the football , distribute the football to the play makers. 13 picks and 115 yards per game passing. he failed miserably at being a qb.he was one of the worst in the ncaa and the worst in the acc.

canes your the idiot here. your the one who keeps making excuses for losing. maybe you sympathize because your a loser. your the guy who said marve won the ucf game. why dont you try watching the canes play. your also the moron who compared marve to colt mccoy(still laughing at you for that one). where did you read that scouts inc. are you sure you watch the games or just the highlights on espn. you sure dont seem like you know that much.

Do you know how to read? Where am I making excuses for him? I said that the offense as a whole sucks and played poorly, not just Marve. I said that Marve is a freshman and can definitely get better. It is stupid to think that this is the best he is going to be. I also, said that Harris should be the starter but the offense is not going to go out and score 40-50 pts a game. It will still be a bad offense.

You seriously are stupid. I'm done replying to you. I get dumber and dumber after reading each one of your posts.

nix is bad thats why marve is not in the top 100 qbs in the ncaa. its all nix fault.

the offense isnt bad, your an idiot for say that. they respond better to harris. they will score 40 on cal if harris starts

cane you are a mental midget. who cares if marve will get better one day, so will harris . the argument is that right now harris is better and marve should of had to earn the job after being suspended just like every other player on our team..SOMETHING GIVEN TO YOU , HAS NO VALUE.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

The comments to this entry are closed.