« Why U should fear Clemson | Main | McClinton headed to Turkey »

T. Johnson has found role on offense

When Tervaris Johnson was switched from the secondary to tight end in the spring of 2008, Joe Pannunzio took it as if the 6-3, 240-pound senior was being given his last chance to make something of himself as a Hurricane.

Tervaris Johnson “When they gave him to me, I was like ‘All right I guess they’re giving him to me to run him the hell out of here,’” Pannunzio joked Wednesday morning. “Next thing I know he’s playing. Thank god we got him.”

According to Pannunzio Johnson is UM’s “most unsung hero on offense.” With fullback Patrick Hill injured and tight end Richard Gordon out for the season, Johnson has stepped up and filled a big void for the Hurricanes as a blocking back and tight end. He’s caught two passes for 24 yards and made a few big blocks according to his position coach.

“He does all the things nobody else sees and all the little things that really make us function,” Pannunzio said. “He’s probably the most improved guy – he is the most improved guy I have. He blocks when we need him to block. He’s made a couple catches when we’ve needed him to catch. He’s been a huge, huge factor for us. The other day [at UCF] we’re on the goal line with a quick play, sweep play and he just buries the edge. He’s a guy if you were lucky enough to come back and watch the films you’d say that 23 has something to him. I’m really proud of how he’s developed.”

Of course, this wasn’t how Johnson’s career was supposed to pan out. Considered the fourth best safety in the country by Rivals during his senior year at Monsignor Pace, Johnson wowed UM coaches when he earned Defensive MVP honors at their 2005 summer camp. But much like Damien Berry, who came to UM as a safety, Johnson has found new life in the Canes backfield.

“Whether I’m blocking or running routes, I know my role and I’m all for the team,” Johnson said. “Blocking was the biggest thing people thought was going to be a problem for me. But coming from the defensive side of the ball, I’m aggressive. It wasn’t a problem with me.”

Johnson said what he enjoys most about where he’s playing now are the mismatches he can create because of his speed and ability. Johnson was a force on offense in high school. I was there the day he caught a long pass in the 2003 Class 3A state championship to set up the winning touchdown in the fourth quarter as a sophomore. But he has no regrets the way his career has gone.

“To me, I’ve finally found a place,” Johnson said. “The coaches feel I’m versatile. I’ll help the team wherever I can.”

PANNUNZIO TALKS SPECIAL TEAMS/TIGHT ENDS: While most fans feel Pannunzio hasn’t done a very good job as the special teams coordinator, UM’s stats tell somewhat of a different story.

Joe Pannunzio > While UM’s kickoff coverage against Florida State and Georgia Tech was atrocious, the Canes have gotten a lot better over their last four games as walk-on Alex Uribe has settled into his new job. While the Yellow Jackets and Seminoles enjoyed an average field position of the 40-yard line and nearly a 22-yard average on returns, UM has been much better since. Opponents have averaged just 19 yards a return and have had an average field position following kickoffs of their own 26-yard line over the last four games. Opponents have returned it beyond their own 40 just once (FAMU’s LeRoy Vann returned it to the 45), and eight times beyond their own 30. The other 12 kickoffs have been returned for less than that.

> Matt Bosher has punted 22 times this season. He’s had one blocked and another snap sail over his head. But of the 22 he’s put his foot on, only three have really been returned. Oklahoma’s Dominique Franks brought one back 51 yards to the UM 48. That return alone accounted for most of the 14.3 yard average opponents have had. Of the other 19 punts Bosher has delivered: seven have resulted in fair catches, six were downed, two went out bounds, two were touchbacks and two were fumbles recovered by the receiving team.

> Continuing to do a good job on kickoff and punt coverage will be important this week against C.J. Spiller and Jacoby Ford, two spectacular athletes with track speed and tremendous ability in the open field. They’ve combined to return nine kicks or punts back in their careers for scores. Clemson ranks seventh in punt returns and eighth in kickoff returns nationally.

“They’re talented guys,” Pannunzio said. “[Ford] is every bit as good as Eddie [Royal] was for Virginia Tech. That guy could run me out of this job if we don’t hem him up.”

> Pannunzio agreed with UM coach Randy Shannon, who said what has made Uribe effective on kickoffs has been “hangtime.”

“It seems like since they changed the rule and move the ball back to the 30, your not getting the touch backs you used to have,” Pannunzio said. “The ball would go out the back of the end zone. Now, these balls are getting returned. The same thing is happening in the NFL. So, you need to really make sure your guys get down there to cover. [Spiller and Ford] aren’t guys you are going to bring down with one guy. You need to get two or three guys around them.”

> Pannunzio stressed what a huge loss Jordan Futch (torn ACL) was to UM’s special teams two weeks ago. “On kickoff returns he made our kickoff return go because he would take on double teams,” Pannunzio said. “On kickoff coverage he was a wild man, go and take out the wedge and everybody else would clean up. We have to find a guy. We probably don’t have that guy just yet. The guys who have to step up and do that are Ray Buchanon, Ray Ray Armstrong, Arthur Brown, Kylan Robinson and CJ Holton. Those guys have to develop and take over that role Jordan had for us.”

> While Corey Nelms has provided a jolt to the special teams as a walk-on, UM’s most productive tackler on special teams is actually sophomore Arthur Brown. I went through all six games and tallied up who had solo and assisted tackles on punts and kickoffs. AB is the man. Here are the totals: Arthur Brown 4 1/2, Alex Uribe 4, Damien Berry 3 1/2, CJ Holton 3, Matt Bosher 3, Ray Buchanon 2 1/2, Corey Nelms 2 1/2, Ray Ray Armstrong 2, DeMarcus Van Dyke 2, Sam Shields 2, Jordan Futch 1 1/2, Lee Chambers 1/2, Brandon McGee 1/2, Ryan Hill 1/2, Kylan Robinson 1/2, Kendall Thompkins 1/2, John Calhoun 1/2, Tommy Streeter 1/2.

> Pannunzio said redshirt freshman Jake Wieclaw is continuing to work on strengthening his leg. “His thing is he’s a real accurate field goal guy and you have to play to your kids strengths,” Pannunzio said. “That’s what he really does good. He’s a guy whose leg strength isn’t exactly what you’d want. A year ago nobody – including myself – put Alex Uribe in this mix. But kids develop and things change. He’s got to work on his leg strength.”

> As for the tight end position, freshman Billy Sanders is currently the only player expected back at the position next year. Pannunzio said Sanders is benefiting from being the only tight end on the scout team. “When you factor in my bad coaching,” Pannunzio said. “We got to make sure we get a lot of good players [in recruiting].”

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Manny,

Any news about benching Pipho and starting another RT?

Manny,

When are you going to write a story on 4-Star linebacker Travis Williams? He's a big time star who apparently recruited the U to him ... Let us know more...

Hopefully Pannunzio is not getting defensive, needs to remain positive, & keep working, improving.

TJ has been a God-send, just like Graham & Berry...equivalent of 'found money'. Love when these 'no names' are some of the fundamental reasons for our teams success. Keep ballin' TJ!

Manny - see if you can get Joey to send you another mug shot to use. That one is pretty darn unflattering and when he was heavy into the cannoli's.

It appears to me that the Cane's are prepared and focused for Clemson. Hopefully, us fans will do our job and show up to the stadium.

GREEN it out against the clemson orange (and purple)

At least Boscher isnt our leading tackler on special teams anymore...but I do see Uribe up their again...Nelms is just flat out nasty and a ball hawk...ray ray seems to run himself out of position at times...brown flies under the radar...c'mon canes ! lets get this !!

I didn't realize the Canes are gonna be real thin on experience and depth next year at the tight end position. From what I remember though, Billy Sanders was a talented tight end in high school coming out of California so hopefully he grows enough in the next year so that the Canes offense doesn't miss a beat next year.

TIGHT END for 2010....


I hope they are helping Sanders develop into the TIGHT END we will need next year. Need all the offensive weapons for NC # 6:

QB- JK
RB- Cooper/ James/ Miller/ Berry
WRs- Benjamin/Johnson/Hankerson/Byrd/Streeter
TE- ???
FB- Calhoun?

I was wonder who the hell 23 was. That kid can play. I don't think the Canes are scared of Clemson they just need to roll blocking schemes towards Pipho. I mean Fox is working on day 1 draft status so he should be one-on-one with Bowers. Our S/T coach look like he belong on The Sopranos. We should win this weekend. One on one on the outside is music to the ears. Three step drop and make a decision. Jacory should have three progressions max to compensate for the pass rush. Man I'm lovin this app.

It is concerning that Miami does not have a better tackle than Pipho at this point. I guess that Horn and Washington are just not ready yet. Pipho has been bad when blocking alone without any help. Hope he steps up this Sat. cause Clemson does have the D-Ends to give Pipho fits. GO CANES!

As for the tight end position, freshman Billy Sanders is currently the only player expected back at the position next year

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Again, what's with Richard Gordon? Is it even possible for him to take a medical redshirt? Does he want to come back? Do the coaches want him back? Wither Gordon?

Pannunzio STINKS, STINKS, STINKS!!! The TE's and special teams have gotten worse ever since he started coaching them. He needs to get down on himself! He's a horrible coach and I challenge ANYONE - ANYONE - ANYONE to make a viable point in his defense! You can't cause he's indefensible! He makes Patrick Nix look like Don Shula compared to him! He's the WORST coach UM has had in the last 20 years or more!

Stricklyroots

How come I haven't seen that alias on this board, ever?

Get your Gator a** to the other board!

Stricklyroots,
If your so great and wise, go take has job and you run the SP for the team. If he wasn't doing a good job Randy wouldn't have him in the program.
What kind of football knowledge do you have to call out a coach.

Gents,

Firstly, I usually read and don't comment, but Pannunzio is a very sore subject with me. I am a Cane fan and actually ATTEND games.

If Shannon ONLY hires coaches what was the deal with Nix, and McGriff - they sucked mightily!!!

I won't soon forget Pannunzio's FIRST game as a UM coach when they got called for 12 men on the field and gave FSU a first down. Memba' dat?!!! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A UM TEAM POOCH KICKOFFS???!!!! Trust me when I tell you he's a horrible coach! Shannon said it to by taking over special teams last year - y'all memba dat?

The guy SUCKS royal butt and I'm waiting for evidence (real evidence) that he doesn't!

Have the TE's improved? Where are our return TD's that we used to get every other game?

Evidence please?! Please let's not get onto people's knowledge of football... Just the facts... I challenge you to defend him!!!

F the gaytors. urban lier and teblow.

You guys are hilarious! I love you as Canes fans, but this is why I don't comment. Instead of defending Pannunzio you're taking shots at me... Anyway, my point is proven - HE SUCKS!

Sticky,
Epps is among the best TE's in CFB, Bosher is among the best K/P in CFB and Graham has developed well beyond expectations. How is it possible that the coaching "STINKS"?

You say Epps is one of the best because... I agree but where's the productivity. If Bosher is so great why isn't he doing kickoffs? He has at least one punt blocked a year. Speaking of blocking punts, when last did UM block one?

I think Bosher and Epps are great players but it only proves my point that they're not up to their potential. When last did a top TE come to UM? They won't even come anymore! That's not to say that the ones we have aren't good, but the best don't even acknowledge Pannunzio!

Show me some stats fella's?!!!! By evidence, I mean facts - not opinion! You guys must be criminal defense attorney's.

Guys, I gotta scram but I will check later for those facts... I love the Canes but some of the coaching in the past few years has been suspect. I will make one more point before I go...

Last year, GT shredded UM and it's horrifying to watch but an idiot could've told them to put another person on the line on the opposite gap of the center and it'll make the option a lot harder. This year they brought a LB up to the line and voila...

Y'all gonna hate me more but the LB's are poorly coached too!!! Gotta go before the bottles are hurled at my head... Later

Manny keep up the great work.

I don't see the punting stats...

22 punts for a 14 avg. 22 * 14.3 = 315 yards. take away the one return (51) and you're at 264. 264/21 = 12.57.

that's a big difference, but still not good, and that one return def does not account for most of the yards - rather, it accounts for 16% of them

Stricklyroots,

Stay our board and go back to work at the drive thru you gaytor.

Yo. Strictly. You got some strong arguments. I think shannon is doing a great overall job but sort of made little mistakes here and there. But he's still the perfect guy for the job. This is his last year set up his dynasty. Randy is not political if you haven't noticed. If he finds a better special teams coach, he'll take em. His aim is perfection. I don't think all the peaces are in place but look how far we're getting. But still, until we take the acc with out help, we're not back. The first rounders are almost there, the coaches are almost there, the fans are almost there, the crystal ball is almost there.

Stricklyroots,
First TE's: when did we have a QB that could get the TEs the ball.Wright and freeman, NO. It all starts with the QB throwing the ball first.
Second KR: Bosher is a great KR and a good punter. I did both in college and I can tell you that your legs wear down fast. And your talking about "kickoffs", big deal who kicks off for Us, the boyz are going to meet at the ball at the 20yd line anyways. We need Bosher to kick FGs and punts.
Next LBs: are you fu**ing kidding me. We have one of the best LB core in the country.they are playing better than what we were expecting but could do better SOME times. But all LBs cores will have a bad game now and than. And the LBs have to pick up more of the work load with our D-line player getting hurt.
No one on here is call you out; we're just asking you to take your great understanding knowledge of football and go coach for the U, if that is your team of choice. Miami doesn't need to go after so called GREAT PLAYER, THE U makes GREAT PLAYERS.the U has turned more 2-3 star players into first round draft picks then any other college in the country.

Gents

I appreciate the feedback! HOWEVER, NO ONE has refuted my claims! I'm not a FAN because I don't LIE and say Pannunzio is a good coach? HE'S NOT!!! U of Miami - do you want to defend his coaching instead of attacking ME?!!! I thought not! You may think I'm a douche or whatever, but he still SUCKS! Take a not from 5ive and his argument which is correct.

I wasn't saying fire the guy like I felt a couple of years ago but he needs to go.

Only a non-fan would sit by and not mention glaring inadequacies!!!

You guys see how adding Whipple has changed things? The O line is playing great and they're still the same players with the same ability!

Pannunzio still STINKS!!! SOMEONE just show me how he has improved ANY part of the positions he coaches. At TE we had Roberts, Chud, Franks, Shockey, Winslow, Everette, Olsen (sorry if I forgot anyone) then WHOOOOOO??!!! Who from the bunch is going to the NFL? Not that they don't have talent but they don't have a resume!

Anyway Caneheads...

Areal, you guys are MAKING my argument!!!! We do MAKE players, but we haven't for five years - WHY?! Shannon likes to blame the players and recruiting but HE recruited a lot of those players...

Now you're blaming the QB! Look, people, this is UM!!! That's my other point!!! It's been SIX years before now we had crappy QB's (I don't think they were all that bad - except Freeman)!!! We don't have these arguments about UM!!! We argue about championships and BCS games - not about why we have to pooch kicks!!!

Areal, if you played college ball then you'd know that we have had a problem with LB's running themselves out of plays for almost five years now! These are NOT arguments we have about UM!

We should be arguing about Outland's and Butkus's and Heisman's!!!

We have major coaching issues and I was just making the observation. I could live with all of the problems except for Pannunzio because he's a REALLY BAD coach. I liked Nix better than him!

I NEVER mentioned Bosher, Epps, or any other player - I mentioned the coach! He stinks and I HAVE proof!!!

Like I said, Pannunzio has been BAD and you haven't refuted it. All you've said is that he has good players which I agree with. Would you like for me to say he's an okay coach - well I can't!!! I am the type of fan that when something isn't right I mention it cause I know it'll come back to whip our butts, ie, the punt block against VT and the snap against UCF!!!

He came in 2006, right! Let me just tell you you the NCAA rank of UM special teams from 05 - 08:

Net Punt: 25, 14, 58, 40
Punt Rtrn: 35, 91, 67, 29
KO Rtrn: 106, 65, 100, 106

Do you know where we rank in Net Punts THIS year? No, you don't, but let me tell you - 87th!!!

I won't even respond to your laughable TE stat's! Yes I will!!! Dennis Pitta from BYU has 34 catches for 471 yds ALONE! Jason Harmon from FAU has 291 yards!!!!!!!! Pannunzio isn't the difference with the production, Whipple is!

So, I presume you're saying Pannunzio is doing a good job?

Don't get me wrong man!!! I think Shannon is a great coach and he has a pretty good staff! I am a HUGE Cane fan! Pannunzio is not a good coach and special teams is unorganized!

Why did Shannon take over special teams last year if he's such a good coach?!

Not sure where you get your stat's, but I use the NCAA.

Punting Average Bosher is 52 out of 119 teams
Punt return average is 43 out of 119 teams
Kickoff return average is 14 out of 119 teams

Plus,

Bosher is up for the Lou Groza Award.

Travis Benjamin led the ACC in punt returns averaging 11.3 yards per return in 2008.

As a team, Miami led the ACC and ranked in the top 30 nationally in punt returns.

Epps is working himeself into a 1 day pick!

My stats come from the NCAA, too.

Firstly, you keep bringing up Bosher - it's special TEAMS (there's no Bosher in team). Bosher won't win the Garza with two missed FG's and a blocked punt, unfortuantely, cause I think he works hard and may deserve it.

I said we ranked 29th in PR last year! Are you okay with that?!!! UM should be ranked NO lower than 15th in ANY TEAM category!!!

What have we come to UM nation when being THIRTIETH is a complement??!!!!!

I want to hear U of Miami say that Pannunzio is a GOOD coach! If you can't say that you have NO argument with me!

MTX, are you okay with being 52nd???!!!! This is UM man!!! Not Michigan or OSU!!! We don't play for conference titles - We play for championships!!!!!!!

And, YES, fella's I have problems with bad coaching...

Stricklyroots... I'm with you on Pannunzio. He recruits well but ST and TE play has been worse than horrible every year.

Pannunzio STINKS, STINKS, STINKS!!! The TE's and special teams have gotten worse ever since he started coaching them. (

Response: Epps & Graham looks pretty good considering returning from injury or not playing since HS)

Gents,

Firstly, I usually read and don't comment

(Better if you keep it that way. Why did you change up???)

Have the TE's improved? Where are our return TD's that we used to get every other game?

(Duh... lack of talent??? RS is just getting HIS players in & you see the fruits of that labor)

You say Epps is one of the best because... I agree but where's the productivity. If Bosher is so great why isn't he doing kickoffs?

(Now you agree Epps is one of the best... & Bosher is truly a PUNTER!!!)

I think Bosher and Epps are great players but it only proves my point that they're not up to their potential.

(Flip - Flop)

I wasn't saying fire the guy like I felt a couple of years ago but he needs to go.

(Don't fire him... but he needs to go???)

Shannon likes to blame the players and recruiting but HE recruited a lot of those players...

(Like all coordinators, position coaches... he recruited an area/region. He did not bring in ALL of those players. Unlike now as the HC, he has final say on who exactly will be recruited... again, you see the fruits of that labor)

We have major coaching issues and I was just making the observation. I could live with all of the problems except for Pannunzio because he's a REALLY BAD coach. I liked Nix better than him!

(Now you really display your lack of credibility! You liked NIX???)

I NEVER mentioned Bosher, Epps, or any other player - I mentioned the coach!

(Yes you did mention Bosher & Epps... doh!)

All you've said is that he has good players which I agree with.

(Now he has "good" players when you originally said they talent has regressed)

I won't even respond to your laughable TE stat's! Yes I will!!! Dennis Pitta from BYU has 34 catches for 471 yds ALONE! Jason Harmon from FAU has 291 yards!!!!!!!! Pannunzio isn't the difference with the production, Whipple is!

(Again... shows your credibility. What type of offense are they in? Do they rotate like Whip rotates his TE's? Who have they played against? Were their first four games against FSU, GT, VT & OU back to back to back to back?)

Don't get me wrong man!!! I think Shannon is a great coach and he has a pretty good staff!

(Another Flip Flop)

Posted by: Stricklyroots

Ummm... I think people including myself are not or would not be in dis agreement with you if you were consistent & sensible with your posts. As you can see... you are ALL OVER THE PLACE & often contradict an earlier post. For that alone you have absolutely no credibility. Stop posing as a U fan. You're one of those posters who is a fan of another team & PRETEND to be a U fan. You've been exposed buddy!

Manny, like always, good article. Can you please do a feature on the OL and how the freshmen are developing. I am scared about losing 3 players on this year's line and the lack of experienced depth.

I recall everyone hating the fact that Marve ran too much, and would tuck it and take off before he went through his progressions. Jacory stands tall in the pocket and does a masterful job at picking out the best available receiver. I dont recal Ken Dorsey or any of our great qb's being runners. Jacory needs to keep doing what he has been doing, and the Oline just neds to black better. We all knew before the season that the Oline, mainly Pihpo was the weak link, and it shows at times. Whipple has done a good job at max protecting and adding wrinkles like unbalanced lines to offset the weaknesses the Oline has. Some people just cant read between the lines. Shannon wont give actual injury updates just as much as he wont admit the problems the weak Oline is having b/c he understands the opposing team is looking for any additional info to attack the team. Sit tight and look for one of the young Oline players to start getting more playing time at RT, and for Pihpo to start seeing the bench more.

manny gets the news from rivals........what a imposter......

i think once we have more depth at QB jacory will be willing to run more and add another element to his game. until then, stay healthy son!

Dyrty, you really ripped me a new one!!! LMAO!!! Now, if you can address the matter at hand... Are YOU willing to say that Pannunzio is a GOOD coach?!!!

Everyone has ripped ME, BUT NO ONE has said he's a good caoch! Since you're attacking my credibility, I said Nix was a BETTER coach than Panz and I stand by that - without equivocation!!!

Now, is he a GOOD coach, or not?!! And I will appreciate stats/facts!!!

Also, guys, if I was an impostor why would I attack the WORST coach on the staff? Why wouldn't I say something about the DC or the OC?

He is not a great coach, special teams almost cost us the FSU and OU games. VT had a blocked punt....and don't give me the Beamer-ball stuff either. We've had way better special teams than VT ever has....Hester, Moss...nuff said.

Maybe he can recruit, but as far as getting these guys to make special teams plays, I don't see it happening. Bosher's punting and Nelms, Ray Ray, and Futch crushing people are our only plays. GT botched a snap all on their own and UCF and FAMU stats shouldn't count.

Dyrty, tell you what? Look up the stats for USC's tight end? He's not doing pretty bad for himself against some pretty tough competition - outperforming ALL of UM's TE's!!!

I am not flip-flopping, killa!!! I am just saying we have a YUGO (Special Teams) riding on $5,000 Da Vicci rims (Bosher and Cooper and Benjamin). I never said we don't have ballers...

I like Shannon but let me tell you something about those 'HIS players' comments. UM had a bad philosophy in recruiting for a while and he got a free pass, but he played his part in that.

You guys don't even offer a challenge... I admire that you critiqued my posts but you failed to offer ONE stat to refute my argument! THAT is why I don't comment on the blogs!!! You guys are ALL emotion and opinion!!! STAT's!!!!

That's not true coach. I see 2-3 out there ballin. He is a excellent blocker who needs more passes thrown his way. Tervaris will wow the scouts at the combine and be a 5th round draft pick.

Man, you guys are tearing me UP and not listening to me! I never said the players weren't good, just PANZ!!! HE STINKS!

its gaytriots!!!!

cheaters

Guys,

Come on fellas, just because we are fans doesn't mean we don't criticize. Just because we criticize our teams doesn't mean we are not fans and we have to be called fans of another team. Fans are NOT supposed to blindly accept their teams weaknesses and not voice it. As a cane fan I want to be known as a knoweldgeable fan and be able to admit when something's not right with my team. Nevertheless, I will continue to support my team 100% through thick and thin, good and bad, for better or for worse. Last but not least, a true fan is constructive in his/her criticism of said team. Even the coaches behind closed doors are discussing the team's glaring weaknesses and are evaluating if those weaknesses are due to coaching or talents. If it's talents then, they'll do their best to recruit better talents and if it's coaching then that coach will unknowingly be on high alert.

Hey Roots, when did Pannunzio come on board at the S/T coach of the U?

when did Pannunzio come on board at the S/T coach of the U?

Posted by: Canatic | October 21, 2009 at 10:50 PM

LARRY'S FAREWELL TOUR

Berry may start Saturday against Clemson.

Yes, i give it to you Strickly, he's not a great coach and we should be doing better on special teams. we are still trying to find our main return guys and fliers since shields is playing corner now. as for the tight ends, don't forget we spread the ball more than anybody in the country. if you look at the teams with tight ends with more catches than their number one receiver they don't spread the ball like we do. Now don't take it to serious, it's just my opinion.

Caniatic, he came on in 2006 and the punt return unit got a penalty for 12 men on the field in his first game which was against FSU (that's why I really dislike him - it was such an unconscionable mistake and spoke of his ill-preparedness) and gave them a first down.

Boss, Berry's not starting, is he?

1 2 »

The comments to this entry are closed.