This release just in from UM:
In advance of the 2013 football season opener, the University of Miami Athletics Department has announced tailgating times for its games against FAU and Florida.
Parking information for Miami’s Aug. 30 game vs. FAU:
- · RV lot will open at 2 p.m.
- · Green lot will open at 3 p.m.
- · Blue, Orange, Maroon and Purple lots will open at 4 p.m.
- · Stadium gates will open at 6:30 p.m.
- · Kickoff is set for 8 p.m. on ESPNU
Parking information for Miami’s Sept. 7 game vs. Florida:
- · RV and Green lots will open at 5 a.m.
- · Blue, Orange, Maroon and Purple lots will open at 6 a.m.
- · Stadium gates will open at 10 a.m.
- · Kickoff is set for noon on ESPN
Parking for Miami’s remaining five home games will mirror that of FAU. The RV lot will open six hours prior to kickoff, the Green lot five hours prior, remaining lots four hours prior and stadium gates 90 minutes prior.
Advanced parking is available for purchase at www.CanesTix.com. Advanced parking for FAU is available for as low as $15, while Florida parking is available for as low as $25. Be sure to get your parking now.