Here's a partial list of Florida congressional reactions to President Obama's announcement that he'd seek congressional approval before striking Syria:
PolitiFact Florida is a partnership of the Tampa Bay Times and the Miami Herald to help you find the truth in politics.
- ‘A freshman, but not a rookie’: Donna Shalala starts her new career in Congress
- Broward Democrats roll out the unwelcome mat for Rick Scott’s pick for elections chief
- Nikki Fried names senior adviser, sister as inaugural committee co-chairs
- Gov.-elect Ron DeSantis announces first stops on 'thank-you tour'
- ‘Trumpism isn’t the future’: Ousted Miami Republican reflects on election loss
- Sayfie Review
- State of Florida
- Florida House of Rep.
- Florida Senate
- Florida Commission on Ethics
- Florida Department of State - Division of Elections
- Florida Election Commission
- County supervisors of election
- Federal Election Commission
- Florida Statutes
- The Boardroom Brief
Powered by TypePad