We will be monitoring wait times and any other problems at polling locations. We will be interviewing voters to ask about the following:
- The governor's race between incumbent Republican Gov. Rick Scott and Charlie Crist. Polls show the race is a dead heat.
- The controversial medical marijuana amendment, known as Amendment 2 on the statewide ballot.
- The closely-watched 26th congressional race between Democratic incumbent U.S. Rep. Joe Garcia and Republican challenger Carlos Curbelo. The district stretches from Miami-Dade County to the Keys in Monroe County.
- In Broward, the $800 million school bond. The money is designated to repair and renovate schools.
- In Miami-Dade, where voters will decide whether to raise their property taxes to pay nearly $400 million for a replacement courthouse,the proposed tax increase to build a new courthouse.
- In Miami-Dade, where voters will also decide whether to allow Florida International University to expand into county parkland occupied by the Youth Fair.
Stay with us throughout the day and night.
On Tuesday night, we will provide you with updates on election results from around the country, around the state, around your county, around your city and around your block.
Follow it all here