Miami Beach Mayor Philip Levine announced the release of the new City of Miami Beach eGov smartphone app, available for Apple and Android devices. Residents can use the free City of Miami Beach eGov app to:
- Report a Concern: Snap a photo of unsightly graffiti, a broken sidewalk, illegal dumping, or another neighborhood concern. The app creates a smart report that automatically integrates with the City's customer support center.
- Tell the Mayor: Record a voice message and let us know how we are doing. We'll get a notification and respond accordingly.
- Track the Trolleys in Real Time: See exactly where the Alton Road/West Avenue Trolleys are at any given moment. And when the trolley service expands to NorthBeach later this year, it will also have real-time tracking.
- Citywide Calendar: Stay up-to-date with all city-sponsored events-including food truck and music festivals, City Commission meetings, and resident advisory board meetings.
The app will be updated with more features as they become available. To download this free app now, search for "City of Miami Beach" in the iTunes App Store or on Google Play, or follow the links below.
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gov.miamibeachfl.mbegov
- iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/city-of-miami-beach-e-gov/id883739690?mt=8