Rokk3r Labs and journalist Lilia Luciano officially announce the launch of Coinspire, a thought-leadership video series uncovering insights of groundbreaking entrepreneurs. Coinspire challenges the concepts of failure, self, risk, business, reality, success, and achievement through intimate interviews with some of today’s more innovative minds.
For the premiere of Coinspire, Lilia Luciano has conducted in-depth interviews with leaders from the entrepreneurial community:
* Alexandra W. Wilson @AWilkisWilson - Founder, Gilt
* Benzion Aboud @benzionaboud - Founder, Saveology
* Chris Dannen @chrisdannen - Editor, Fast Company
* Gary Mahieu - Serial Tech Entrepreneur
* Jeremy Office - Principal, Maclendon
* John Stuart @jstuartFIUMBUS - Director, CARTA FIU
* Juan Carlos Ortiz @juancarlosortiz - CEO, DDB Latina
* Juan Pablo Cappello @cappelloJp - Founder of private advising group
* Laura Maydon @limaydon - CEO, Endeavor Miami
* Rodolfo Saccoman @RodolfoSaccoman - Founder, AdMobilize
The interviews are presented both in full, demonstrating the continuity of thought and questioning involved, and segmented by topics, empowering viewers to explore their interests. Rokk3r Labs Chief Strategy and Creative Officer German Montoya says, “We are in an era where it is common to see the upstart entrepreneur disrupting the unsuspecting traditional business. We hope that with Coinspire, we can collectively catalyze this global movement to accelerate even faster.”
Visit www.coinspire.org for free access to the entire video series.
Lilia Luciano, an accomplished journalist, documentary film director, will serve as host and creative director of Coinspire in partnership with Rokk3r Labs. She is currently directing a feature documentary for HBO and has worked as a national correspondent for NBC News. Rokk3r Labs launches companies through its comprehensive cobuilding approach, with its specialized team of engineers, creatives and strategists.
Posted Feb. 24, 2015